Welcome to The Blogosphere Home of The Cheese Snob. If you would like to know more about who I am and what I do, I recommend you check out my Website, www.cheesesnob.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Shameless Self-Promotion

Hi Cheese Pals,

I haven't forgotten about you and the cheese. I've been heavily involved in a major volunteer project, and work. I work with cheese, so it's okay.

Anyway.

Kenny G posted an entry about my cheese party on the WFMU "Beware of the Blog." Please follow the link and check it out. And make sure you listen to Kenny's show, Intelligent Design. And make sure you listen to the archive of my cheese party show!

I might not have too much time to post until next week, so don't be sad. Eat more cheese and read Steve Jenkins' book "The Cheese Primer" between now and next Wednesday. It'll prepare you for what's to come.

And a BIG thank you to Monica, Alex, and Ben for commenting. I will address your comments soon.

Yours In Cheese,
-Wendy

p.s. - If you click on the title of this entry, it will take you to the WFMU blog entry. If you click on the title "Cheese + WFMU + Me = Fun" or whatever it is I wrote, it'll take you right to the archive for the show. I just figured this out, so I thought you might not know.

2 comments:

The Writer said...

Well shucks! Thanks, Kevin.

Now that I'm back from vacation, I hope to write a little something every day. Please check back often.

What are some cheeses you've been excited about lately?

-WML

The Writer said...

Hey Kevin,
Sure, I know Snofrisk.
Look around, there may be really good goat cheeses from farms near you. There are many artisan-made goat cheeses produced in the USA, and more are popping up all the time.
Mmm, taleggio... I don't know where you live, but if you have a good cheese shop near you (it sounds like you might), ask them about Brescianella. It's kinda like a mini-Taleggio, but a little sweeter and more yeasty. It's GOOD.
Never heard of Andrulus. What can you tell me about it?

Yours in cheese,
-WML